In case you need to cancel an order, visit FutebolCard website with your login and password and click MY ORDERS. Locate the purchase you want to cancel, click VIEW ORDER and proceed with the cancellation by clicking CANCEL.
Please note: the cancellation is effected only after the completion of this procedure, carried out by the fan itself, through FutebolCard site. Chargeback requests sent by email will not be executed.
• The order will be canceled in total, without the collection of fines or fees.
• Cancellation must be made through the same purchase channel.
• Cancellation obligatorily must be performed before the occurrence of the match.
• In case of no show at departure, no refund of the ticket value.
• No partial cancellation of the purchase.
• The cancellation will not be realized if the ticket has already been taken at the box office or used to watch the match.
• The ticket already purchased can not be transferred to another game.
• When making the cancellation in the system, the ticket will automatically be available for sale in the FutebolCard site.
• After the purchase and withdrawal of admission, it is under full supporter responsibility, not subject reimbursement or reprinting if lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
• The FutebolCard directs the request of cancellation to the issuing bank:
CREDIT CARD - If the period prompted the cancellation, the invoice is issued and the purchase is launched, the ticket amount will be refunded the following month, according to the deadlines and rules of the managers of credit cards .
DEBIT CARD - If the period prompted the cancellation, the charge is issued in your statement and your purchase is launched, the ticket amount will be refunded within the time limits and rules of the managers of the cards.
• The cancellation is not performed via email. Access FutebolCard site - www.futebolcard.com - and click MY REQUESTS, locate the purchase you want to cancel, click VIEW ORDER and proceed with the cancellation by clicking CANCEL.
The Partners-Fans perform access to FutebolCard site through the Member's Portal.